Electronic Endotracheal Intubation Model
1.Oral/nasal cavity intubation practice and demonstration
2.Electronic monitor, LED light and voice indication, lungs and stomach can be inflated for testifying intubation position
3.Teeth pressure alarm when using laryngoscope
4.Comparison of normal pupil and dilated pupil
- The training operation and teaching demonstration of oral and nasal endotracheal intubation can be carried out.
- During the training operation of oral and nasal endotracheal intubation, the correct operation is inserted into the airway, with electronic display and music function; air supply makes both lungs expand, and air is injected into the tube to fix the tube.
- During the training operation of oral and nasal tracheal intubation, the wrong operation is inserted into the esophagus, and the electronic display and alarm function are provided. Air supply distends the stomach.
- During the training operation of endotracheal intubation in oral cavity and nasal cavity, the laryngoscope causes tooth pressure due to wrong operation, and it has electronic alarm function.
- Observe and compare the normal pupil on one side and the dilated pupil on the other side.
- Indicate the puncture site of cricothyroid membrane.